How to open the purse E-Dinar Coin?
To open your wallet E-Dinar Coin, you must use the button on the website "Create account" or this link. To fill in the form that opens in a new tab, you'll need to come up with your account name and password. Please note that the account name is the name of your wallet. Also, do not forget to write down the key given to you - brainkey, with which you will be able to log in and manage your purse.
Create account E-Dinar Coin
To register your wallet (account) E-Dinar Coin need to come up with a name and register in the system. To register for any unnecessary personal information. So, to proceed with the registration:
- In the upper right corner you can select your language preference.
- In the "Account Name" enter the name of your future invented purse. In addition to the letters, the account name must contain either a hyphen ( "-") or numbers.
- In the "Wallet Password" enter your password coined.
- In the "Wallet Password (confirm)" enter your password again to confirm that you remember it or not made mistakes in its input.
- Indicate that you agree with the terms and conditions of use.
After filling in all fields of the form and consent to the terms and conditions, click on "Create Account" button.
Getting brainkey individual access key for your wallet (account)
The next step in creating a purse E-Dinar Coin, is a step of obtaining an individual key (brainkey) to access your account. Pay attention to the fact that the key needs to be rewritten or copy because of its length and complexity. Brainkey created by the system and has no relation to your password, which you specified in the previous step. For his brainkey do the following:
- In the "Enter Password" enter your password which you specified in the previous step when you create your account.
- After entering the password, click on "Show brainkey".
After performing the above, the system will display your access key - brainkey to log in and manage your purse. Be sure to copy it or write. If you forget or lose brainkey you can lose access to your wallet.
Once you have copied your currently brainkey, you can click on the button "I wrote it down." Now you can use your wallet E-Dinar Coin.